1. Login to post. This is a public forum, the topics discussed here do not represent RSDU's official view.

Great dashcams range, for Uber, Lyft, Didi and Ola drivers. Click here.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Destination set, no pings for over 45mins

Discussion in 'Sydney | Uber Drivers Forum' started by mule, Apr 14, 2017.

1. Syd-Uberer

Syd-Uberer New Guest Member

Any guesses what this might be? I'm scratching my head, but can't think of anything!

Vibrating massage chair?! What else would get the girls flashing their titties!

2. Pippo

Pippo Member

Oh the imagery prevents me from replying :)

3. Sunshine

Sunshine Member

Be very careful what you say to pax. The word "negro" is exceedingly offensive in the US, it's like "bone" here. Never talk politics, religions, sex. Never bad mouth anyone, not even politicians. Always stay positive, smile often, be graceful but do not grovel. :)

Riders Champion likes this.
  4. mule

mule Member

Not sure how talking about bones could be offensive

5. Riders Champion

Riders Champion Well-Known Member

Just a short while ago I had a pax look bewildered when I was discussing the Israel and Palestine issue. She said she has not watched the news today. And I was like, have you ever watched the news? This isn't new.. it's been ongoing since 1948!!!

eXploitation and mule like this.
  6. Sunshine

Sunshine Member

Exactly, since 1948! There's nothing new from that region. People have become desensitised and switched off.

7. Sunshine

Sunshine Member

Correction. Not bones, but Boong.

mule likes this.
  8. Pippo

Pippo Member

Yea well you can't buy coon cheese anymore. Can't buy golliwogs anymore

9. Riders Champion

Riders Champion Well-Known Member

I loved Noddy as a kid but those golliwogs were scary!! Whom were they meant to be depicting?

Did they seriously get rid of coon cheese? I dont think they were completely removed. Someone must be selling them.

10. HumungousDill

HumungousDill Active Member

Um...are they they ones with the dark complexion ?

Can't get "Darkie" toothpaste in Philippines anymore, it was renamed "Darlie"

11. Disgusting. He is glorifying rape culture. It's prob chloroform.

mule likes this.
  12. Pippo

Pippo Member

Lol you can still buy it but there has been a few uproars but coon has survived. It was taken off the shelves in PNG

13. mule

mule Member

I'm not sure why people are glorifying this Tony person. After reading his posts it seems that he sells his soul for uber and sucks up to passengers to get 5 stars. That's not what Uber should be about. Unless you aspire to be an ant.