1. Login to post. This is a public forum, the topics discussed here do not represent RSDU's official view.

Great dashcams range, for Uber, Lyft, Didi and Ola drivers. Click here.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Is Uber driving a problem for you?

Discussion in 'Sydney | Uber Drivers Forum' started by Riders Champion, Apr 16, 2017.

1. Riders Champion

Riders Champion Well-Known Member

Due to some of the content I have been reading on UP and on here, I feel it is necessary to advocate the following information.

If Uber driving is a problem for you:

Lifeline Australia - Crisis Support and Suicide Prevention
    13 11 14 (24/7)

Get immediate help for depression and anxiety - Beyondblue
    1300 22 4636

MensLine Australia: Help, Support & Counselling Services For Men
    1300 78 99 78 (24/7)
    A telephone and online support, information and referral service, helping men to deal with relationship problems in a practical and effective way.

MindSpot Clinic
    1800 61 44 34
    An online and telephone clinic providing free assessment and treatment services for Australian adults with anxiety or depression.

SANE Australia
    1800 18 7263
    Information about mental illness, treatments, where to go for support and help carers.

QLife
    1800 184 527 (3pm-12am)
    QLife is Australia’s first nationally-oriented counselling and referral service for LGBTI people. The project provides nation-wide, early intervention, peer supported telephone and web based services to diverse people of all ages experiencing poor mental health, psychological distress, social isolation, discrimination, experiences of being misgendered and/or other social determinants that impact on their health and wellbeing.

The beyondblue online forums (https://www.beyondblue.org.au/get-support/online-forums)
    are also a great way to connect with people online, in a safe and anonymous environment, to discuss anxiety, depression, suicide and a range of life issues. Anyone in Australia can participate in discussions, connect with others and share their experiences with our community.

Sharilee Williams likes this.
  2. mule

mule Member

What have you been reading?

I no longer check that forum it's too much of the same thing.

3. Riders Champion

Keywords. If someone needs help they can find it.

4. mule

mule Member

Do you work for RSDU or something?

5. Pippo

Pippo Member

As much anxiety as uber causes. I think quite a few of the current paxs would be in need of some of those. What's to stop those crazies from getting into my car when I'm crazy enough to drive :p

eXploitation likes this.
  6. Riders Champion

No money received so the answer is no.

eXploitation likes this.
  7. Riders Champion

good point, as a driver we should be able to notice when a passenger isn't right but do we risk offending them and being rated down by suggested or implying that they could do with some help?

8. Pippo

Pippo Member

Dr Pippo always helps

9. these are great links

Riders Champion likes this.