1. Dismiss Notice

Ola are incompetent

Discussion in 'Perth | Uber Drivers Forum' started by Derek, Mar 24, 2019.

1. Derek

Derek New Member

I love that Ola pay us better than Uber and I get the general feeling they care more about the drivers than Uber but gee they are incompetent.

At the start of the year they started displaying the minimum bill of the job for Android users only for some reason which is a great feature and very helpful in making a decision whether or not to accept a job. That doesn't mean I reject any job that is a short trip If it's going my way without having to turn around and travel 5km to pick up then I'm happy to do short trips.

But for some dumb reason they stopped showing it in this past week. I have both phoned Ola and sent an email with screenshots and so far still waiting for an answer for several days now.

Now also another driver told me a few months ago that the new Ola In App navigation is brilliant, better than Uber. But this was only available on iPhones. Then in an Ola Pulse email on the 22nd of February they said great news for Android users In App navigation has now been rolled out on all Android platforms.

I didn't see it so contacted Ola again both by phone and email with screenshots. A few days ago an idiot replied saying In App navigation was not yet available for Android users. Lol

I sent him a screenshot today of the previous email from Ola on the 22nd of February telling us it was now available. I mean how unprofessional and incompetent can you be?

2. Uberx zoom

Uberx zoom Well known member (founder)

We can confirm that the minimum fare pay is no longer showing on Ola apps in Victoria too.