1. Login to post. This is a public forum, the topics discussed here do not represent RSDU's official view.

Great dashcams range, for Uber, Lyft, Didi and Ola drivers. Click here.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

canapés and footrubs

Discussion in 'Melbourne | Uber Drivers Forum' started by Saul Goodman, Apr 11, 2017.

1. Saul Goodman

Saul Goodman Member

I see one driver is claiming that Uber GreenHub is now treating drivers with an assortment canipés and light refreshments. I have not been to Uber Hub in a long time but if this is true I may have to start making use of this fine service. And here I was..thinking that messaging Uber was the best way to get support but apparently Uberhub is the place to get the royal treatment. Maybe even a complimentary foot rub after 12 hours driving as a faux contractor?

"I went to uber office yesterday morning, everyone was so nice, lots of parking, greeted by at least 3 black uber t-shirt guys, then went to platinum plus que and got sorted out, free chocolates, they gave me free charger, holder, air freshener, uber logo, nice hot baby helped me gave me can of diet Sprite.

Hope we can learn something from them and happily do base fares get 5*s and no more hatred.

What would we be without uber?"

2. Dimmi Quando

Dimmi Quando Member

An offended Uber muppet decided to show the world what they think a 'real' Uber muppet would look like on the board. To the utter frustration of the locals who had a pretty good idea anyway from their old account.

3. Saul Goodman

Saul Goodman Member

Hmm okay.

Well I know that part of it is true.. they do give you phone chargers if you ask but the food and drink part was new to me.

4. Riders Champion

Riders Champion Well-Known Member

There's varying levels of comfort based on momentum membership status. Platinum plus apparently gets all that...

Saul Goodman likes this.