1. Login to post. This is a public forum, the topics discussed here do not represent RSDU's official view.

Great dashcams range, for Uber, Lyft, Didi and Ola drivers. Click here.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Uber to deactivate all who bring the company into disrepute

Discussion in 'Sydney | Uber Drivers Forum' started by Riders Champion, Apr 11, 2017.

1. Riders Champion

Riders Champion Well-Known Member

This was something I have been hearing for several years and yet it seems like a bluff.

I feel that they have gotten a large market share so will not be bothered with deactivating any driver that brings in revenue.

Instead entice the growth of a mole army of loyalists to fuel their propaganda machine.

Saul Goodman likes this.
  2. I do wonder what makes them so loyal?

Have they been brainwashed by the marketing department?

Or are they on the take?

I'd stop bashing them if I got something out of it, so I dont blame any mole who benefits in some way.

3. RC

RC New member

They should and they will.

4. Uberx zoom

Uberx zoom Well known member (founder)

You'd know...

mule likes this.
  5. mule

mule Member

Surely you don't actually think speaking honestly about Uber shouldn't be a reason to deactivate a driver?

We can't all see uber through rose tinted glasses. The fact is that besides some good aspects to Uber (flexibility being one) there are many, many serious issues with Uber and their company culture.

6. Riders Champion

The lack of phone support coupled with robots for email support has made matters far worse.

7. Moober68

Moober68 Active Member

I would think this refers to illegal, offensive and otherwise truly unacceptable behaviour not to speaking up about obviously real and serious issues of Uber.

mule likes this.
  8. Riders Champion

And the word muppet is classified as what?

9. Moober68

Moober68 Active Member

As obviously real and serious issue of Uber. One of many ;)