1. Login to post. This is a public forum, the topics discussed here do not represent RSDU's official view.

Great dashcams range, for Uber, Lyft, Didi and Ola drivers. Click here.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Accident issue -please reply

Discussion in 'Sydney | Uber Drivers Forum' started by Vikas, Apr 16, 2018.

1. Vikas

Vikas New Member

Hi
    I picked passenger from pitt street to pyrmont.while entering into my car,he hit someone car with my car door.Now the other car guy asking 500 $ for settlement.
    I emailed taxify company but they are not helping me in this matter and passenger is also not picking my phone.so what’s the options for me guys? Have you been experienced like this?
    Please respond if you can give me some advice.
    Thanks in advance

Thanks

2. HSnypeR

HSnypeR Member

Thanks for sharing this with us. I wouldn't have a clue what to do but I think I would of taken down the passengers number and address before they have a chance to run.

3. Andy

Andy New Member

Thanks for sharing this with us as well. Same problem Taxify Rider. They don't care your vehicle . About few day ago . After drop off one of Taxify rider . I found blood stain on roof lining . Need clean up straightaway .

After a month drive Taxify & Uber ( at the same time ) .
    My Experience : Taxify rider look you more like Taxi Driver / Serve . seat down and tell you where to go . 99% rider keep quit on Journey .
    Compare to most Uber Rider would happy to talk to you anything ( most ) and more friendly .