1. Login to post. This is a public forum, the topics discussed here do not represent RSDU's official view.

Great dashcams range, for Uber, Lyft, Didi and Ola drivers. Click here.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Penalised for driving with both ola and uber

Discussion in 'Brisbane | Uber Drivers Forum' started by BB, Mar 12, 2019.

1. BB

BB New Member

Hi I’m new to this site just wanting others opinions on this ... over the last couple of weeks l have noticed that as l have started accepting more ola bookings that my Uber bookings has dropped dremactically, do Uber penalise drivers working for both I’m in Brisbane and currently work full time as a driver starting at 3.30 am week days and have noticed a big drop in my Uber bookings and also from the $20 plus rides to a lot more rides under the $10 mark. Just curious as am thinking maybe Uber does not like their drivers working for another rideshare at the same time as l have noticed a big drop off in long trips and airport drop off in the early mornings.

2. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

Hi BB,

Welcome to the RSDU forums. User name updated.

3. BB

BB New Member

Thank you, really appreciated, cheers

admin likes this.
  4. coolair

coolair Member

Many drivers in Melbourne work for all three operators (me included), Ola Uber and Didi. I have not heard of such issues. I'de say its probably just coincidence.

5. I hit and miss, I work for both Uber and Didi as a driver. I've had days when Uber is giving me only trip requests, then otherway round on a different day. I put it down to promotions within the 2 ride apps. Half the riders will use both apps, and choose app with best promotions.