1. Login to post. This is a public forum, the topics discussed here do not represent RSDU's official view.

Great dashcams range, for Uber, Lyft, Didi and Ola drivers. Click here.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

42% Cancellations

Discussion in 'Sydney | Uber Drivers Forum' started by Riders Champion, Mar 27, 2017.

1. Riders Champion

Riders Champion Well-Known Member

Not my finest shift, but it proved that pings aren't affected by the cancel rate (although I feel acceptance rate does)...

IMG_4142.JPG

2. Fetching Is Fun

Fetching Is Fun New Member

How'd you manage that RC? Did you just keep cancelling if they wern't Toes On Kurb?

Syd-Uberer likes this.
  3. Riders Champion

Riders Champion Well-Known Member

Pretty much.
    But it's a tad more work given the 5min requirement.

4. i do that too! the 5min rub and tug before every pick up!

5. 19% has been my worst, it usually hovers around 8-16% on any given day. There's usually always a cancel or two in a shift. Usually always .... contradictory!

6. Syd-Uberer

Syd-Uberer New Guest Member

I'm on 74% acceptance and 17% cancellation after this weekend, my highest cancellation rate so far!

I wasn't caring at all about the numbers, it was all about maximising profit on Saturday. Kept letting pings go left right and centre if the surge wasn't right!

Funny thing I noticed, after 3 missed pings it still sends me offline but allowed me to go back online straight away. No 2 minutes in the sin bin! Haha

Had a tight ass at domestic last night. Booked on 1.5x surge, then cancelled. Rebooked on 1.4x! So I cancelled. Rebooked again at 1.4x, so I cancelled.

After that I got a 1.4x to Strathfield which was much longer than her trip to the east!