1. Dismiss Notice

Bonuses denied

Discussion in 'Sydney | Uber Drivers Forum' started by Mick.W., Nov 9, 2020.

1. Mick.W.

Mick.W. New Member

Hi all, wondering if anyone has experience with this. I've been driving for Uber since February , and twice now there has been a period where we get a bonus for completing x amount of jobs, any where between $50 and $150, usually for completing 70 jobs in a week. Every week I have done this, once I have completed the task, I get an email from Uber saying I have been cited for improper use of the app, and they either deny me the whole bonus or take half. This has happened every.single.time. Interestingly when there is no bonus I have never received such an email. Not even once. I have tried to get a clarification as to what I am doing wrong, so I can stop whatever it is they think I'm doing with no luck. I have no idea what it is I'm supposed to be doing wrong and it's really giving me the tom tits.

2. Uberx zoom

Uberx zoom Well known member (founder)

Hi Mick,

Would you be able to upload screenshots of the actual bonus terms and conditions and Uber reply to your queries, you can mark off your name. You can also send them to us via PM if you'd prefer. We need to see the terms and conditions, the actual number of trips done and Uber's reply. We will than be able to take it further.

Thanks mate.

3. Mick.W.

Mick.W. New Member

Thanks so much for your prompt reply. I'd prefer to send a PM but I'm a bit of a newbie and am not sure how to do so, although I'm happy to upload screenshots here if appropriate in cas it might help others

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2020
    Uberx zoom likes this.
  4. Mick.W.

Mick.W. New Member

ok, I'll post here Screenshot (29)_LI.jpg Screenshot (28)_LI.jpg Screenshot (27)_LI.jpg Screenshot (26)_LI.jpg

Uberx zoom likes this.