1. Login to post. This is a public forum, the topics discussed here do not represent RSDU's official view.

Great dashcams range, for Uber, Lyft, Didi and Ola drivers. Click here.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Cash Is King? : Then Bring It Back!

Discussion in 'Melbourne | Uber Drivers Forum' started by Riders Champion, Apr 21, 2017.

1. Riders Champion

Riders Champion Well-Known Member

Tell every other rider that your app has crashed and that if they have cash you can discount them to make up for the inconvenience, otherwise you're going to have to ask them to get another Uber and cancel this one.

Keep a Screenshot of your app handy, and show it to them by touching the image to prove nothing responds.

I can be such a C--- ay? Uber's treatment made me this way. And I'm from precious spoilt Sydney!

IMG_4846.PNG

App screenshot police will cry foul, "don't share app screenshots online as Uber will deactivate you". Bitch I'm nearly at 12 months.... if they haven't done it by now they aren't going to do it. They love the commission I'm making them too much.

Uberx zoom likes this.
  2. eXploitation

eXploitation Active Member

Lots of camry bros randomly drive up to punx waiting with phone out and just try the cash thing
    Much better doing it on some other drivers ping for a couple of reasons
    The ones that do it might not even be registered for goobers lol

Uberx zoom and Riders Champion like this.
  3. Laughter

Laughter Member

are you driving in melbourne now?

4. eXploitation

eXploitation Active Member

Apparently you can make more money here as due to cheap arse fares you will be busier

Joking joking

Riders Champion, skyco and Uberx zoom like this.
  5. Riders Champion

Riders Champion Well-Known Member

no
    that would make no sense
    .... working in melbourne and living in sydney

the opposite works wonders... having a high paying office job in sydney and paying off a melbourne mortgage $100-400k LESS than you would in Sydney.