1. Login to post. This is a public forum, the topics discussed here do not represent RSDU's official view.

Dismiss Notice

Changing car with Ola

Discussion in 'Perth | Uber Drivers Forum' started by Derek, Apr 24, 2018.

1. Derek

Derek New Member

Anyone using Ola thinking of changing your car here is a tip. If you can delay it then wait a while. On the weekend I hit a roo on my way home on Roe . I have been renting a car and got it changed over the next day but when I went to update the paperwork with Ola I encountered problems on the app so I called them and long story short after 3 phone calls and a few emails I am told their platform doesn't allow you to change your vehicle.

That is unbelievable that they could build a rideshare app with that oversight. They said they are working on it but might be around mid to late May before they have the ability to change the vehicle or add another vehicle. I made my frustration very clear to them.

So be warned, if you are thinking of changing your car over my advice just hold off until it is possible to change vehicles with Ola otherwise you will not be able to work on Ola.