1. Login to post. This is a public forum, the topics discussed here do not represent RSDU's official view.

Great dashcams range, for Uber, Lyft, Didi and Ola drivers. Click here.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Does GOCATCH treat their drivers better?

Discussion in 'Sydney | Uber Drivers Forum' started by Riders Champion, Apr 21, 2017.

1. Riders Champion

Riders Champion Well-Known Member

ScreenShot064.jpg

Uber still holds a massive market share.

2. eXploitation

eXploitation Active Member

There is zero reason why drivers cant have the app on when available and just cover for them
    I mean every driver doing gooba...

3. Pippo

Pippo Member

I have always backed the underdog. As Don Chipp said keep the bastards honest. I might put my finger in that pie and then kiss all the girls and make them cry :)

Uber Doobie and Riders Champion like this.
  4. eXploitation

eXploitation Active Member

it only took a sell out in the form of meg lees to destroy that partys integrity and future in the eyes of their left leaning supporters over the gst gimme to the libs

now whos keeping who honest - the greens?

I must say I do like the pricing structure gocatch has for sideni

when asked by punx: "how do you like driving for poobears"; driver could say: "yeah its okay and gocatch I really like, you got their app?"

problems start when poobears say: "okay better drop the rates to kill em off" - guess who's lunch is being cut?

5. HumungousDill

HumungousDill Active Member

If they drop the rates drivers should all transfer to GoCatch ?

6. Scully99

Scully99 Active Member

No riders, Means no jobs...

No jobs= no $$$$

Riders Champion likes this.
  7. Uberx zoom

Uberx zoom Well known member (founder)

We do not recommend driving for GoCatch just yet as they do not seem to treat drivers any better then Uber. All Gocatch are doing is creating more competition and forcing fare prices even lower.

RSDU will strongly support GoCatch as an alternative BUT only after they can show willingness to provide better/fair drivers pay and conditions.

More competition in a race to the bottom is not welcome, it is just going to hurt drivers even more.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2017