1. Dismiss Notice

Driver raped by female rider

Discussion in 'Sydney | Uber Drivers Forum' started by Saul Goodman, Apr 11, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Saul Goodman

Saul Goodman Member

Story link

IMG_0045.JPG
    AN American woman accused of raping and robbing a male taxi driver was arrested while two accomplices remain at large.

Brittany Carter, 23, was charged this month with first-degree rape and aggravated robbery for a January 28 incident in Findlay, Ohio, according to the News-Messenger.

Police said Carter got into a taxi around 4:24am with two men that was called from a local hotel. In the vehicle, Carter performed a sex act on the 29-year-old driver while another passenger, Corey Jackson, 20, held a knife against his throat.

Carter and the two men allegedly stole $32 from the driver’s pocket and fled.

“We don’t know why she did it,” Findlay Lt. Robert Ring told the News-Messenger.

“Maybe it was a distraction because they took money from him.”

The 23-year-old was taken into custody March 10 at Hancock County jail. She is being held on $60,000 bond.

Jackson and the third passenger, who has not been identified, remain at large, The Smoking Gun reported.

2. she couldnt rape me, id want it

3. Trip-Dog

Trip-Dog New Member

Sign me up!

4. Pippo

Pippo Member

$32 pretty cheap bj

5. Saul Goodman

Saul Goodman Member

Have you ever heard them ask why a male did it??

6. Because you never see women joke about being raped by a hot guy. Look at some of the above comments!

7. I'm sorry.