1. Login to post. This is a public forum, the topics discussed here do not represent RSDU's official view.

Great dashcams range, for Uber, Lyft, Didi and Ola drivers. Click here.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

How do I update my car insurance document with Taxify?

Discussion in 'Melbourne | Uber Drivers Forum' started by Little Red Corvette, Apr 17, 2018.

1. Little Red Corvette

Little Red Corvette New Member

I am trying to update my new car insurance document with Taxify, as I have been blocked from going online because my old insurance document I uploaded when I first signed up to Taxify has now expired.

The driver portal on the app won't let me upload my new insurance certificate because there is no function on the app to remove your expired document.

I have tried emailing my new insurance certificate to sydney@taxify.eu as it says to do when you get the account blocked message, and it has now been more than 24 hours, and my account is still blocked and no response from the email support team to the document I sent them.

Has anyone had to update any of their documents for Taxify, and if you have and done it successfully then how exactly did you manage to do it?

2. Little Red Corvette

Little Red Corvette New Member

Ignore my original post, this was sorted out by Taxify a couple of days after I posted this.