1. Login to post. This is a public forum, the topics discussed here do not represent RSDU's official view.

Great dashcams range, for Uber, Lyft, Didi and Ola drivers. Click here.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

North Sydney, Epping and Strathfield train stations at risk of overcrowding

Discussion in 'Sydney | Uber Drivers Forum' started by Hamish Solomons, Apr 22, 2017.

1. Riders Champion

Riders Champion Well-Known Member

When I first took a train from Epping's underground platforms i noticed that the space on the above ground platforms was very limited even at the best of times.

Try doing it in peak hour and its insane. Like mosh pit where you come up an escalator with nowhere to go!

Especially scary because there are no barriers on the edge of the platform so people can fall into oncoming express trains or goods trains that don't even stop at that station.

2. eXploitation

eXploitation Active Member

We were taking train late night back to pullman homebush and for that last little connection we had - i swear - a brank spanker full on train all to ourselves
    Very eery and surreal - felt like being in a scifi movie of some distopia - where machines do all the work and humans just wander around in some artifical world in semi isolation trying to stay interested

and sure ive read a lot of scifi:rolleyes:

Last edited: Apr 23, 2017
    Riders Champion likes this.