Ola driver waiting lists

Discussion in 'Melbourne | Uber Drivers Forum' started by Marinus, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Marinus

Marinus New Member

I get very frustrated by the lack of work generated by Ola and then even MORE frustrated by Olas explanations as to WHY!

Recently I contacted Ola because of the LACK of ride requests. I know there has to be demand for rides to get ride requests!
    But what I didn't know was 1) Ola don't ping the drivers that are closest to the rider. "Special Safety Feature" 2) The drivers that qualify for a ride request are apparently prioritised by time they had their last ride. So the longest waiting get first dibs. 3) That Olas explanations contradict each other for eg. Their Broadcast system. Fastest finger first.

I will include the reply I received from Ola:

Thank you for contacting Ola.

We understand your dissatisfaction with the in-built features in the system for assigning the rides.

We like to inform you that Ola is a system-generated company. Every ride is monitored by the system.

Additionally, ride allotment completely depends upon availability. The driver who has been waiting for the longer time will be allotted the ride first. If he/she refuses to accept the ride then only it is automatically transferred to another driver available in that area.

We hope that this answers your query.

We highly appreciate your patience and understandings.