1. Dismiss Notice

Perth T2 Pickup area

Discussion in 'Perth | Uber Drivers Forum' started by Tasir, Aug 11, 2017.

1. Hello people,

I would appreciate if anyone can share with me where exactly is the T2 pickup zone. Unlike T1, T2 has no road signage at all.

I look at T2 pickup zone A,B,C,D and entered short term parking area. but gather no info.

Thanks in advance.

Tasir

2. HumungousDill

HumungousDill Active Member

T1T2 Domestic pick up - Copy.png Hi Tasir,

Welcome to the forum.

The rideshare pick up bay for T2 is shared with the pick up bay for T1 domestic. Proceed down Airport Drive/Horrie Miller driver as usual for entering T1, but upon approaching the terminal take the small slip road to the left. Pax from T2 and T1 domestic have a small walk to reach this pick up bay, which is signed "Rideshare Pick up". There is no pick up bay within T2 itself.

For T1 international, dont take this slip road but continue straight around Horrie Miller drive past all the traffic lights and pick up/drop off bays, the rideshare pickup bay for international is the very last bay, Bay P.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2017
  3. Aujezza

Aujezza Member

You are supposed to pick up at the bus/taxi bays between T1/2 there is a ride share sign

4. HumungousDill

HumungousDill Active Member

And for those who might be wanting to know about T3/T4. The rideshare pick up bay is in the bus lane in front of the orange CONNECT terminal shuttle buses. To access this you have to go down Fauntleroy avenue.
    T3T4 PU.png T3T4 PU DETAIL.png

Last edited: Aug 12, 2017
  5. Much appreciated. HumungousDill :)