1. Login to post. This is a public forum, the topics discussed here do not represent RSDU's official view.

Great dashcams range, for Uber, Lyft, Didi and Ola drivers. Click here.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

RIp off by taxify

Discussion in 'Melbourne | Uber Drivers Forum' started by Vikas, Apr 16, 2018.

1. Vikas

Vikas New Member

I went to pick passenger from airport.i called customer,she said she will be there at pickup point in 5 mins.Then in the end i waited 20 mins at pickup point.i got $8 charges for airport pickup.it was around 5-6 km ride to zetland.i dropped passenger then i got only $20 for all trip ,that’s took 40 mins.
    I emailed taxify,but they literally refused said we can’t compensate for this.They said you should have wait outside,but i said i called already 3 times but customer didn’t turn on.it was not my fault.But taxify didn’t helped me.They dont care about drivers.I stopped now using taxify app.
    Is it worth guys?got only $12 for 40 mins.

Please share your experiences if you had like this

Thanks

2. HSnypeR

HSnypeR Member

No Rideshare company will care for its drivers. Did you go to Priority Pickup? I personally would of cancelled after like 7mins of waiting. ETAG costs like $4 per every 15mins.

But Taxify should of compensated you for the waiting time. That is the weakness of taxify. No waiting time charges.

3. Andy

Andy New Member

My Experience : When arrival pick up location . 99% rider . you need to wait them 1-3 Mins as usual . Because they know , no waiting charge or cancelling fee. Even they can cancel trip when you arrival ( Happen Twin ) . Even you call the rider, They will errors your call or hang up . They know you are chasing them . Even they come next your car . Keep talking 1 or 2 Mins more . That Taxify Rider like . No waiting charge fee and no Cancellation fee.