1. Login to post. This is a public forum, the topics discussed here do not represent RSDU's official view.

Great dashcams range, for Uber, Lyft, Didi and Ola drivers. Click here.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Satisfy me

Discussion in 'Sydney | Uber Drivers Forum' started by Riders Champion, Apr 25, 2017.

1. Riders Champion

Riders Champion Well-Known Member

I made the right call on my two cancels last night. Looking back on the trip details I can see that they would have both been $6-7 fares. Those are the worst, when they play hide and seek, wasting your time and also stressing you out about a potential illegal pickup - to then go nowhere. Serves them right!

Occasionally, about 10% of the time, I'll regret not waiting because it's a beaut of a fare. A few times I have almost cancelled and ended up with a $50-60 fare out of it. Phew!

I'd like an indication on the request hinting to us that we should make every best attempt to pick up the rider - because it's a doozy.

That way all those short fare wankers will learn to be toes on curb if they are going somewhere closeby.

2. eXploitation

eXploitation Active Member

Ratings should be a hint

admin likes this.
  3. i have been seeing a larger proprotion or 5 star passenger ratings in the past few weeks. suppose it is good for business to have lots of new people seeking our services. but then the rating means nothing...

4. Pippo

Pippo Member

Very broad question in regards to the loneliness of a Uber driver :p

Riders Champion likes this.