1. Login to post. This is a public forum, the topics discussed here do not represent RSDU's official view.

Dismiss Notice

Stupid 3rd world Ola app issues.

Discussion in 'Australia | Ola Forum' started by Jason, Aug 22, 2018.

1. Jason

Jason Member

Anyone had this Issue, you pull across the start trip tab, and the completed trip tab sticks and goes across with.
    Its &/$#@^ed. And the customer is sitting there, looking at you. Wtf did you do that for.
    Sorry m8, not me. Its the stupid app.
    Ok, happened to me once b4 a while ago, so clearly not my fault.
    Still, I'm logged off for 3 days. 2nd time it happens. 1st time was a warning. 2nd time, logged off fot good.
    Even the customer, said never mind m8 its ok. I understand, I'll just ping you again.
    Sitting in my car, his app, i can see I'm there.
    Out of the 5 times, pings another and cancels it out everytime. Didnt ping me once.
    So he says, fuck Ola switch ya Uber on. Pings me straight away.
    Also, my account has been deactivated, wheres my /#$/###/n $80 earnings?? Never payed out.
    Anyone had simlar from this 3rd world Entity

2. ShahMonster

ShahMonster New Member

Gday Jason,

Extremely sorry to hear about your experience. Just wonsewond if Ola have responded to your queries and paid out your outstanding payment.

3. Jason

Jason Member

Seems this is happening to alot of drivers.

Great for the Customer's isn't it, cheap trip.
    Next time this happens, the customer is going to be asked to request another.

Logged on today, same thing happened. 30km trip and I've made $5.
    Ring customer support and wow, what do ya know. Un helpful. Fix ya app Ola.

It's rated 3 stars for a reason

4. Jason

Jason Member

Well, what are change. I got payed out correctly this time after calling twice.
    But still got 3 days suspension hahahaha. F.....n funny