1. Login to post. This is a public forum, the topics discussed here do not represent RSDU's official view.

Dismiss Notice

Taxify delayed payments?

Discussion in 'Australia | Taxify Forum' started by blac, Sep 5, 2018.

1. blac

blac New Member

Hi Guys,
    I've only been driving for Taxify for a few months, usually they were paying on Tuesdays, but lately I had to wait until Wednesdays to get paid.
    Asking to those of you who have been driving for Taxify for longer than I have, should Taxify pay on Tuesdays or Wednesdays and if you ever had problems for delayed payments.
    Cheers

2. Are there any other Sydney based Taxify drivers that haven’t been paid for the last few weeks ? Have other Taxify Drivers experienced delays in getting paid?

3. blac

blac New Member

Sure, it looks like there are a few out there not gtetting paid yet (you can also check on this thread on UP-Uber People Forum).
    Last message Taxify sent out late last week says all outstanding payments should be cleared early this week.
    Apparently something like this happened before, I don't know what else I can say, if you have any updates from Taxify let us know

4. Thanks Blac Pleased to say all Taxify Payments received and it looks like they resolved their Payments system improvements so that’s a relief and to their Credit the Taxify staff reached out to me to ensure prompt resolution of this glitch in the Taxify system -I am a former Personnel Manager in Charge of Payroll so I say well done Taxify !

5. blac

blac New Member

Good to hear Taxify is trustworthy

Uberx zoom likes this.