1. Login to post. This is a public forum, the topics discussed here do not represent RSDU's official view.

Great dashcams range, for Uber, Lyft, Didi and Ola drivers. Click here.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Voluntary RBT last night

Discussion in 'Sydney | Uber Drivers Forum' started by Elepante Nathan, Apr 23, 2017.

1. Was driving along minding my own business when a carpet RBT operation came up on the three-lane road i was on.

But it didnt look like they were actively testing at the time as i saw from a distance that 4 or 5 officers were sitting on the side of the road like they were on a break.

So turns out that a newbie officer had the duty with the sign to hail vehicles over (YOU HAD ONE JOB!), and was just playing with it in his hands walking around the general area. Still to me, did NOT look like he was getting us to pull over.

The car two in front of me VOLUNTARILY pulled over, and then the one behind him did so as well. So then the officer decided to hail more over for what reason i do not understand. And I got done.

Should have seen the look on the officers faces when all these vehicles pulled over.

They were like.... faarrrkkk!

Riders Champion, Laughter and Pippo like this.
  2. Laughter

Laughter Member

what u mean u got done. pulled over or dui?

Riders Champion and eXploitation like this.