1. Login to post. This is a public forum, the topics discussed here do not represent RSDU's official view.

Great dashcams range, for Uber, Lyft, Didi and Ola drivers. Click here.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Just bought a kia rondo, advice needed

Discussion in 'All Car Models' started by lebrasee007, Jan 3, 2018.

1. lebrasee007

lebrasee007 New Guest Member

great 7 seater car,fab on fuel,but one problem,not much room if you have five or more riders with luggage,was just about to purchase a pod box for a good price,but a mate of mine said you cant carry luggage outside the car, against qld regulations,could i get some feed back if anyone knows the answer to my dilemma,thanks would ring qld transport , bot they wont be opened to wednesday, thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2018
  2. HSnypeR

HSnypeR Member

I can't imagine such a regulation would exist in QLD as long as it's tied down properly...

3. river view

river view Member

Hi Lebrasee, it's the same for most 7 seaters. 6 PAX without luggage is OK but when 5 or 6 PAX on ride then it's challenging to impossible to accomodate the luggage. So fit as much as you can in the boot and 6th PAX position and them give them the option to carry luggage on their laps. Otherwise they need to order an additional vehicle.

Don't use a POD because it will affect your fuel economy. What is your fuel economy?

RV

Lych1945 likes this.
  4. coolair

coolair Member

Not bad. They do about 11km per liter on average. (about 9 liters per 100km).

http://www.fuelly.com/car/kia/rondo

5. Lych1945

Lych1945 New Member

I can't expect that such a situation would exist in QLD as long as it's tied down properly but is better to check the details of the car before buying. Even I have also checked complete features of the car before buying from https://www.quickrevs.com.au.It will save you from inconvenience after buying a car.