1. Login to post. This is a public forum, the topics discussed here do not represent RSDU's official view.

Great dashcams range, for Uber, Lyft, Didi and Ola drivers. Click here.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Any drivers interested in helping test a new rideshare app?

Discussion in 'Perth | Uber Drivers Forum' started by Warren, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Warren

Warren New Member

Firstly I'm not sure of what the rules are in this forum as I couldn't find any so please accept my apologies (admin) if I'm breaking any. I innocently started a thread on the "other forum UP" and inadvertently received a 2 week ban.

Anyway back to the question at hand. I've spent the last 10 months building my app, GettaRide. We're about to move into the test phase and ideally I'd like to have 10-20 drivers onboard to help us pick apart EVERYTHING.

I'd be very happy to meet anyone interested to discuss the app, and exactly why I believe it's going to be a massive disruptor (and hopefully success) to the entire rideshare industry. I'd have to insist on signing an NDA before hand, as we have a truly unique point of different from EVERY other app out there :) If after our chat you share our excitement to get onboard, we'll get things started.

We've managed to keep our app and secret flying under the radar so far, but things are about to change soon. Once testing is complete we'll move into the launch phase! Our website www.gettaride.com is NOT up yet, and will only be released as part of our launch. Just today we started the upload to AppStore process and once done we'll only be releasing the Driver app. Hopefully we'll be able to get our test drivers to download GettaRide directly from the AppStore.

I hope to hear from some of you soon. I almost guarantee if you give me 5 minutes to explain what will make GettaRide so special you'll become an instant fan and jump onboard with us :)

Cheers
    Warren

Aujezza likes this.
  2. Anything happening with this??

3. Warren

Warren New Member

Hi OlaGirl, yes there is something happening with this. Msg me on 0401364009.

4. Warren

Warren New Member

Getting close to launching.

Check out www.gettaride.com for a bit more info about our biz. More to follow in the coming weeks.....