1. Login to post. This is a public forum, the topics discussed here do not represent RSDU's official view.

Great dashcams range, for Uber, Lyft, Didi and Ola drivers. Click here.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

More and more UP users are getting fed up

Discussion in 'Sydney | Uber Drivers Forum' started by Sharilee Williams, Apr 10, 2017.

1. Riders Champion

Riders Champion Well-Known Member

No one likes an unnecessary censor nazi

2. Saul Goodman

Saul Goodman Member

Absolutely ridiculous. RSDU is relevant and members should have the opportunity to discuss it regardless of views. UberPeople will lose users. Tell your friends to join us here.

Riders Champion and admin like this.
  3. Riders Champion

@Sharilee Williams , i just checked out the UP forum and one of those threads you screenshot has been deleted and the other one has been taken over by the resident uber mole named SydneyUberChick - who only joined that forum in February and has been posting very regularly always shutting down negative opinions and trying especially hard to lure more women to drive. I think she works for Uber too.

Tony-T is a champ! He is a valued contributor at UP and they would not want to lose him. But if they delete his comments he may become disgruntled like the rest of us.

For now, he has provided a DIRECT LINK to our forums. Fantastic!!!

IMG_4608.PNG

4. Saul Goodman

Saul Goodman Member

Hey @Riders Champion why won't it let me quote you? I think I agree with you on Syd Uber chick. Uber mole pretending to be neutral/positive. Uber love to create fictional female characters. There was a news article in the NY times recently about how they use made up women so people trust them more.

Also, why when I upload a cropped image does it say "file type doesn't match content type"?

It's just a screenshot..

admin likes this.
  5. Riders Champion

Others have quoted me so i dont think its on my end...

As for the image issues, i had them too.

I found that if i edited a photo or screenshot on my phone, this forum would not allow it. But if it stays in its natural state then it is okay. Cropping is editing

6. Saul Goodman

Saul Goodman Member

I need the ability to crop/edit to remove personal identification.

I only lets me quote if I reply but it won't let me select part of the text and add quote without replying to entire thing.

7. Riders Champion

8. Saul Goodman

Saul Goodman Member

Too much effort TBH.
    Plus, this forum runs on the same software as UP so should be possible.