1. Login to post. This is a public forum, the topics discussed here do not represent RSDU's official view.

Great dashcams range, for Uber, Lyft, Didi and Ola drivers. Click here.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Driver raped by female rider

Discussion in 'Sydney | Uber Drivers Forum' started by Saul Goodman, Apr 11, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Saul Goodman

Saul Goodman Member

Story link

IMG_0045.JPG
    AN American woman accused of raping and robbing a male taxi driver was arrested while two accomplices remain at large.

Brittany Carter, 23, was charged this month with first-degree rape and aggravated robbery for a January 28 incident in Findlay, Ohio, according to the News-Messenger.

Police said Carter got into a taxi around 4:24am with two men that was called from a local hotel. In the vehicle, Carter performed a sex act on the 29-year-old driver while another passenger, Corey Jackson, 20, held a knife against his throat.

Carter and the two men allegedly stole $32 from the driver’s pocket and fled.

“We don’t know why she did it,” Findlay Lt. Robert Ring told the News-Messenger.

“Maybe it was a distraction because they took money from him.”

The 23-year-old was taken into custody March 10 at Hancock County jail. She is being held on $60,000 bond.

Jackson and the third passenger, who has not been identified, remain at large, The Smoking Gun reported.

2. she couldnt rape me, id want it

3. Trip-Dog

Trip-Dog New Member

Sign me up!

4. Pippo

Pippo Member

$32 pretty cheap bj

5. Saul Goodman

Saul Goodman Member

Have you ever heard them ask why a male did it??

6. Because you never see women joke about being raped by a hot guy. Look at some of the above comments!

7. I'm sorry.