1. Login to post. This is a public forum, the topics discussed here do not represent RSDU's official view.

Great dashcams range, for Uber, Lyft, Didi and Ola drivers. Click here.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Why everyone hates Uber

Discussion in 'Melbourne | Uber Drivers Forum' started by Dimmi Quando, Apr 13, 2017.

1. Dimmi Quando

Dimmi Quando Member

Quite a resource though a bit old (focusing on or around July 2016 publications). Nicely catalogued though.

https://www.whyeveryonehatesuber.com/map/

Notice the tabs for 'Corporate bullying', 'Driver mistreatment' and 'Bending the law'.

Somebody did one hell of a work!

2. HumungousDill

HumungousDill Active Member

Nice ! . Doesnt look that old , some tabs updated up to March 2017

3. eXploitation

eXploitation Active Member

Might need the mindfucking 'experimental shit' piece from the NYT to really bring it along
    Maybe even the india riots
    The italy rulings
    The denmark shutout
    And the ongoing uk tribunal and court rulings

Uberx zoom and Riders Champion like this.
  4. Uberx zoom

Uberx zoom Well known member (founder)

I for one dont hate Uber. I just want to help them change and get back to paying us drivers respectfully.

I think that it is also very important that we make it very clear to them that WE ARE UBER and that they have nothing if they continue to insult us with such low unsustainable base rates.

HumungousDill likes this.
  5. mule

mule Member

I also don't hate Uber. I just dislike the way they lie and manipulate proper(especially drivers) to get what they want at any cost. Uber has potential to be good, but need a big culture change at the very least.

Riders Champion and Uberx zoom like this.
  6. Moober68

Moober68 Active Member

Nobody hates Uber. Its the name of the website, and possibly a figure of speech. Many people hate what Uber does though, quite fairly.

Riders Champion, Uberx zoom and mule like this.