1. Login to post. This is a public forum, the topics discussed here do not represent RSDU's official view.

Great dashcams range, for Uber, Lyft, Didi and Ola drivers. Click here.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Policy's not Laws

Discussion in 'Adelaide, Canberra | Uber Drivers Forum' started by Paul Anthony Sherry, Jun 8, 2019.

1. I have been a Fulltime Uber driver for 12 months . I changed my banking details to different bank and so doing had to wait approx 8 days to have Flexi pay . I contacted Uber Support to inform them no fraudulent activity occured and i changed the details myself through vault.
    I received an email stating that i have complete 25 jobs or 14 days before i could Flexi pay , which is absurd as i have done over 3000 jobs over 12 months and have a star rating of 4.93
    I was inform in Greenlight hub that there is nothing they can do , so its just a policy that we to adhere to. I do understand why they implement this course of action. Due to possible fraud or people can steal.your pay.
    Its been sorted out now however, made it very hard for than a week for me.Just think this policy is needs to be changed. As the Specialized Team didn't listen to me and there lack of concern for my finsncial position made me quite angry. During that period of waiting i was unable to my bills , let alone fuel expenses.
    Has anyone else experienced this?

Last edited: Jun 8, 2019
    Uberx zoom likes this.