1. Login to post. This is a public forum, the topics discussed here do not represent RSDU's official view.

Great dashcams range, for Uber, Lyft, Didi and Ola drivers. Click here.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Hi People

Discussion in 'Sydney | Uber Drivers Forum' started by Saul Goodman, Apr 10, 2017.

1. Saul Goodman

Saul Goodman Member

Just signed up. Good to know there is a forum that is FOR drivers. I've been following the UP forum for months but never made an account, that website has been compromised. Looks like this is the place to be for genuine drivers.

Hamish Solomons likes this.
  2. welcome jimmy! i really liked UP until around 1-2 months ago. Funnily enough, RSDU got going around that time. Perhaps it is a case of cause and effect, the mods decided to protect Uber's needs ahead of drivers?

eXploitation likes this.
  3. Saul Goodman

Saul Goodman Member

Either that or UP don't want to lose advertising traffic to this forum?

4. eXploitation

eXploitation Active Member

lost levelx - inane but good for a laugh in an ironic sort of way, did show some deep intelligence and insight from time to time

lost punkdriver - what a cracka

lost nickyboy - often wandered south and was a light and easy read

tom2828 gone quiet (that's right not quite) - has probably run dry of Monday morning unicorn screenshots to show off

bob28 - has probably had an excel epiphany and found the true path

daredevil gone quiet - probably sick of no surge and the ant infestations out east

joffie ditto

skylar/b dropped off ages ago - lost the love but came back recently with a beauty with a screenie of the concrete brewer taking a twenty min ping for base

woodleigh62 - pretty intelligent poster but bit above it all and seldom seen

subarux - one of the oldies rarely makes a cameo

mothertrucker - not sure what happened

footscrazy - who cares total muppet as are most of the remaining with a few of the rest being nicer types still on some sort of three tyres for the price of four deal for sure

but their shit is so ridonculous I just cannot look away

and how about those 'new members' never sighted before and all of a sudden posting forward and back to each other around specific issues:rolleyes:

like you know the' incognito' support because....really... goobers is only supposed to be a technology/software company:cool:

ohhh and a few trolololols:p

uxdriver - PLEASE COME BACK:(

mule likes this.
  5. Uberx zoom

Uberx zoom Well known member (founder)

I feel your pain.

Looks like that hillbilly clown from YV is the only show they've got left... and its woufull.. :)

eXploitation likes this.