1. Login to post. This is a public forum, the topics discussed here do not represent RSDU's official view.

Great dashcams range, for Uber, Lyft, Didi and Ola drivers. Click here.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Keep Getting Banned From UP forum

Discussion in 'Melbourne | Uber Drivers Forum' started by NeilWhite, Mar 13, 2017.

1. Sunshine

Sunshine Member

No idea who John Galt is. From what I read, he encourages female drivers to dress in scanty attire, to provide good service to pax.

Syd-Uberer and Riders Champion like this.
  2. eXploitation

eXploitation Active Member

nothing left now on the Melbourne UP section but a muppett fest

stuff like grinding is good and quit if you don't like it...true muppetry of the penis

really missing uxdriver still

revisit their old posts from time to time...it was truly genius stuff, hope johnnycab is still out there somewhere in the digital ether...even if are a robot

3. Uberx zoom

Uberx zoom Well known member (founder)

I agree. Unfortunately the UP forum has turned into a muppet infested swamp and is being moderated by some.

Welcome to the RSDU boards where freedom of speech and an Uber troll free environment are non negotiable.

Great to see you here @eXploitation feel at home... ;)

4. Riders Champion

Riders Champion Well-Known Member

What's the hierarchy here like? Who's top dog and why? Then who are the others? Lets have a transparent community feel here (unlike those at UP)

Last edited: Apr 9, 2017
  5. RC

RC New member

We do not apply permanent bans.

6. skyco

skyco Active Member

The UberPepole forum has rolling 7 day bans that never seem to end, you guys also censor and limit freedom of speech. Deleting posts and banning the word RSDU, an organisation that works so hard (FREE OF CHARGE) to better the conditions of all Uber drivers in this country. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

And who's "Tiktak"? and how come he can avoid word bans in his posts on the UberPepole forum when everyone else can't. To my knowledge only users with elevated rights (aka mods) can do that. Tiktak also seems to have a lot of inside Uber management information (???)

Care to explain?

You've lost my trust Grand.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2017
    Tiger and Riders Champion like this.
  7. Sunshine

Sunshine Member

Are you the same Grand from UP? Why here? Just curious! :rolleyes:

skyco likes this.
  8. Moober68

Moober68 Active Member

Yes you do. What's more, you're lying about it.
    That's if you're really who you say you are....

skyco likes this.
  9. HumungousDill

HumungousDill Active Member

Are you the moderator on UP by the same name? You and Instyle are so obvious. You can't fool me with your "Likes" of anit-uber posts; you think we are dumbwits who can't see through that ploy ? lol

skyco likes this.
  10. Riders Champion

This feels permanent to me. But go ahead and migrate your work over here. You have no power here from what I can tell.

http://ridesharedriversunited.com/forum/threads/sydney-newbie-guide.87/

If future media attention lifts RSDU's profile, it is then no wonder that UP want to get some attention on the back of it, being a more established forum (how many years? 2-3?).

Elepante Nathan and skyco like this.
  11. Sunshine

Sunshine Member

Cyber stalking, big time! :eek:

skyco likes this.
  12. skyco

skyco Active Member

And they keep deleting posts and ban me for posting the news about the RSDU organised strike Monday.

You'd think that a real independent Uber driver's forum (like they claim to be) will appreciate the work of RSDU and will support, even pin all strike related posts on the Melbourne board. BUT NO. They did the exact opposite and ban all RSDU members and deleted the strike posts.

Instyle the lowlife keeps finding excuses for the bans and delete the posts, calling them "spam". Why? because the "RSDU has a forum too and may steal their members". What a Fuckwith!

I will be posting tomorrow evidence of the full exchange I've had with this Uber muppet so everyone can see for themselves what an Uber controlled shit hole the Uberpeople forum really is.

Instyle and Grand, just for the record, you went out of your way to suppress the news of our strike. Rest assured it will back fire right in your faces.

Uber clowns.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2017
  13. Dimmi Quando

Dimmi Quando Member

I really, really must be disliked by this software, keep running into 403 errors no matter what I say.

Anyway, apply logic. Is logic a banned word? No? Proceeding with caution.

Say, I am an uber driver. I don't like what Uber is doing to me, and want to help improve it. I see your announcement, I appreciate the information, all good.
    Say, I am an uber driver. I am happy with what Uber is doing to me, happy to leave it as it is, don't like you and what you are doing, don't think it's a good idea. See your announcement. Don't care. Move on, maybe others would care more. If anything, more for me if you happen to create any surges.

Any way you cut it, there is no. good. reason for genuine uber drivers to gag what you are posting. None. Unless, of course, they are Uber. Then yes, what you are doing should not be seen by other Uber drivers, and any excuse will do. In fact, the choice of excuses has Uber's ears sticking out in every possible direction. Thank you for reaching out. It's not OK. We will happily look into it. NOT...

I honestly don't know why you bother. Surely you have things to do with your time that are more rewarding than trying to negotiate with cockroaches.

eXploitation and Uberx zoom like this.
  14. Moober68

Moober68 Active Member

You can't be serious.

RSDU has a website. Is that not allowed too? Well well well. Not only he is an Uber mole, he is also an idiot.

RSDAA doesn't have a forum last time I checked. Yet you can't type that abbreviation on UP forums either. Just how stupid do they think we are?

Uberx zoom and skyco like this.
  15. skyco

skyco Active Member

Exactly. A total Uber mind games classic, insulting everyone's intelligence.

Uberx zoom likes this.
  16. Trip-Dog

Trip-Dog New Member

What happened to UXDriver?

17. skyco

skyco Active Member

No idea. He simply disappeared one day. Same as LevelX.

I'm not surprised though, they've got the Uber deactivation mentality there at UP. Ban members right left and center like they are just pawns. Fuck i hate that place.

Elepante Nathan likes this.
  18. Riders Champion

@wasabi referring to this

wasabi likes this.
  19. Trip-Dog

Trip-Dog New Member

Got a 2 week ban for posting my sign up code once. They're pretty harsh at UP.

20. eXploitation

eXploitation Active Member

They layed on thick with the FOS tag and might have left plus might have been reported for using moron too often

Also was getting pissed with lack of surge so might have chucked in UP along with goobers? Not sure why the two need to be linked but must have been an issue with street cred for them

With levelx they got a bit heated arguing with nicky boy about magistrates court crap and kinda disappeared

If not mistaken uberxzoom was involved but got out unmarked it seemed