1. Login to post. This is a public forum, the topics discussed here do not represent RSDU's official view.

    Great dashcams range, for Uber, Lyft, Didi and Ola drivers. Click here.

    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Need a name for a car part

Discussion in 'All Car Models' started by Shylowh99, Dec 20, 2017.

  1. Shylowh99

    Shylowh99 New Guest Member

    I have a missing rubber under the bonnet of my VE which is making the bonnet tap like a SOB whenever I'm driving on a bumpy surface.

    It is a square shaped piece of rubber that is about 40mm x 50mm

    The one on the passengers side has come off.

Share This Page