1. Login to post. This is a public forum, the topics discussed here do not represent RSDU's official view.

Great dashcams range, for Uber, Lyft, Didi and Ola drivers. Click here.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Reminding everyone of our Log-OFF strike today [I'm OFFLINE, and you?]

Discussion in 'Melbourne | Uber Drivers Forum' started by Uberx zoom, Apr 10, 2017.

1. Uberx zoom

Uberx zoom Well known member (founder)

Amazing results thus far. +2x surges all over Melbourne, in and around. Will post screen shots shortly.

STAY LOGGED OFF DRIVERS!

Elepante Nathan likes this.
  2. Moober68

Moober68 Active Member

And on the passenger app Uber bullshits the hell out of clients showing mad saturation and base fares almost everywhere. :confused:

Have a look. It is actually amusing how the number of showing ants changes as the spot is loading.

3. Uberx zoom

The surge now subsides as expected. It was going wild from around 7:30 till about 9:15. Bad weather coupled with striking drivers.

4. HumungousDill

HumungousDill Active Member

I've been looking at the UP forum. The muppets have been in overdrive trying to down ramp the strike, as expected. Pathetic to see those Uber moles coming out of their holes. Even InStyle, the so called moderator, was having a go. I'm wondering if Uber are able to control the surge and the number of ants showing on the rider App from their muppet HQ ? I heard they can put ghost ants on the App.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2017
  5. Moober68

Moober68 Active Member

Of course they are. They were doing both for a long long time, enough to be busted red handed long before any strikes started to happen.

eXploitation and Uberx zoom like this.
  6. Uberx zoom

Check out NeilWhite's post.

Thank you Neil. We are!

Come join us, what are you doing over that snake infested Uber controlled forum anyway mate.

Real Uber drivers hang out here at Ride Share Drivers United... :)

22222.jpg

7. Moober68

Moober68 Active Member

I just heard it on TripleM too. With the voice of the legendary Max Marino himself. He is real, people! :D

Uberx zoom likes this.
  8. awesome stuff

Uberx zoom likes this.