1. Login to post. This is a public forum, the topics discussed here do not represent RSDU's official view.

Great dashcams range, for Uber, Lyft, Didi and Ola drivers. Click here.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Taxify Fare Review

Discussion in 'Melbourne | Uber Drivers Forum' started by Philip Buchanan, Apr 8, 2018.

1. Had a pax today travelling with his mate - never used Taxify or Uber before and wants to go North Melbourne to Children's Hospital to pick up some bags, then to airport, then for me to take his mate to Craigieburn after airport drop-off. So as we nearly arrive at each destination he changes destination in app to the next one.
    Total fare $85.

Looking at total for today's trips on Taxify app think to myself "Well that's not right".

Get home and see "Waiting for fare review" next to this fare.

Firstly, I'm a newb, so is there a way to add stops in the pax app for Taxify or is changing the destination as you go like this the best thing to do?

Secondly, how long Taxify take to review fares and, does the driver actually get to have a say in the process??

Pretty bummed by this - the guys were both nice enough and we had a good chat for the entire trip :-(

skyco likes this.
  2. DriverX

DriverX Active Member

I have not experienced such issue yet.

I did however communicate with Taxify once over an error in one of my long airport trips. I was paid $39 instead of $97 and no tolls. They sorted that fairly quickly (within about 2 hours) and their reply sounded very professional and helpful.

I suggest you write to them if the fare is not fixed within 24 hours. Please keep us updated.

skyco likes this.
  3. I know this is an old post but I am wondering what was the outcome. I had a long ride about 1 hour long and long km. The fare prise says under review now since last Friday, today is Monday night. I have messaged Taxify everyday now and have not receive any replies. Usually they reply within 24 hours but not this one.

How long will it be under review and why.? And how come no one is acknowled my messages.

4. Lych1945

Lych1945 New Member

I have not experienced any issue yet and I have used Uber much time but it was a smooth journey and the fare was also reasonable.