1. Login to post. This is a public forum, the topics discussed here do not represent RSDU's official view.

Great dashcams range, for Uber, Lyft, Didi and Ola drivers. Click here.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Traffic jam sydney harbour friday sept 7th 2018

Discussion in 'Sydney | Uber Drivers Forum' started by Glenn, Sep 10, 2018.

1. Glenn

Glenn New Member

Just a quick Post to see if many drivers where caught up with a job travelling south bound Friday afternoon over the bridge or through lane cove. If so did you have your fair adjusted accordingly per minute whilst sitting in the 3 to 4 hour jam after the harbor tunnel was closed due to a motorcycle accident .
    I myself was doing a trip for go catch lucky for me it was not a customer disgruntled buy the Delmar .I was delivering a package from Chatswood to UTS Sydney . However after my 4 hour traffic delay where there was no other alternate route to get free from the traffic . My fair was cut short to 27 dollars i see i have not been accounted for the minutes i spent on the road . And am currently trying to get in touch with Go Catch to correct the situation.I see they are talking there time in replying .Just wanted to know if any other drivers had a similar issue on this day traveling the same or similar route .