1. Login to post. This is a public forum, the topics discussed here do not represent RSDU's official view.

Great dashcams range, for Uber, Lyft, Didi and Ola drivers. Click here.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Who deleted all the posts?

Discussion in 'Sydney | Uber Drivers Forum' started by Riders Champion, Feb 27, 2017.

1. Riders Champion

Riders Champion Well-Known Member

Where am I?

Last edited: Mar 26, 2017
  2. DriverX

DriverX Active Member

This is the RSDU forum (not Uber People). Post away :)

Last edited: Mar 29, 2017
  3. ROFLMAO!
    You get yourself banned, then become a nuisance somewhere else, THEN make us come and join you.
    Don't get banned here too.

Hamish Solomons likes this.
  4. @Riders Champion .. so how many did you send this email to? You'd need to have all their private email addresses. Got your own little whatsapp group too I bet!?

ScreenShot094.jpg

5. I only got his email an hour ago. But Hamish, you must have a time machine.

FullSizeRender.jpg

Saul Goodman and Uberx zoom like this.
  6. Naww, I got it Monday.

7. Riders Champion

That wasn't from me, I don't have your email

Glad you're all here!
    @Elepante Nathan @Syd-Uberer @Fetching Is Fun @Sharilee Williams @Laughter @Hamish Solomons
    And anyone else!

Saul Goodman likes this.
  8. Riders Champion

Where is CoolAnt? Laughter? Many of you changed your names.

Saul Goodman likes this.
  9. Fetching Is Fun

Fetching Is Fun New Member

Hey, don't get yourself banned, you used a naughty word U*** P***** tsk tsk

Saul Goodman likes this.
  10. Fetching Is Fun

Fetching Is Fun New Member

Don't know what anyone is talking about. I joined this drivers forum because its the only one that came up in a google search. Never heard of UP or this coolant fellow.

Uber driver forum. Driver help. Helping new drivers. Uber help. Meet other drivers. New uber driver forum. How to learn to be a good uber driver. Being the best uber driver. Earning money with uber. Ride sharing advice. What do you do if uber? Where can I meet other uber drivers. Uber in Australia.

Saul Goodman likes this.
  11. defeats the purpose of choosing a new name. im pants now... ele-pants.e... nathan... invisible s

12. Just now I got deja vu... of being at UP even though I'm here at rsdu.
    Two things I noticed. (1) a new user called jay posted about us all being whingers in the melbourne forum - the thread about being banned from UP... and (2) i started a new topic to out moles here...
    Both have disappeared.

IS GRAND A MOD AT RSDU TOO NOW? Is that what has happened?

Saul Goodman likes this.
  13. Riders Champion

@admin whats doing with this? I was looking for "jay" and that member doesnt seem to even exist anymore. Is @Elepante Nathan on crack?

14. Saul Goodman

Saul Goodman Member

Seems like a whole lots of keywords.

I think word of mouth is best.

When I discovered UP it wasn't via google search it was through another driver who I met.

Riders Champion likes this.
  15. Riders Champion

Great idea! Airport queue comes to mind. Now that RMS compliance officers are clamping down on the carparks at Krispy Kreme, Maccas and KFC, we'll all finally actually use the HC carpark and can mingle!

16. Saul Goodman

Saul Goodman Member

Maybe a dumb question but where is the HC car park? Because I've never been able to find it.

17. Uberx zoom

Uberx zoom Well known member (founder)

Jay was a troll from the you know where...

Do you know him/her?

Riders Champion likes this.
  18. Riders Champion

If Jay is Jaysonic on UP then he was someone who trolled my posts for a few months even though I had put him on ignore (and didnt reply).

I have my suspicions that the other troll that wouldn't get off my arse is on here but everyone is entitled to a second chance if they can be less abusive..

19. Riders Champion

Right next to KFC, between the IMO carwash and KFC. 30 mins free parking but you can go out and come back in again for another free 30.

Elepante Nathan and Saul Goodman like this.