1. Login to post. This is a public forum, the topics discussed here do not represent RSDU's official view.

Great dashcams range, for Uber, Lyft, Didi and Ola drivers. Click here.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Ola required insurance issues

Discussion in 'Perth | Uber Drivers Forum' started by peter01, Jul 23, 2019.

1. peter01

peter01 New Member

Hi
    Can anyone show me an example document (with personal details blacked out) of what evidence ola want for the required insurance?

I’ve sent through evidence of my 3f motor insurance and comprehensive insurance both have been rejected multiple times. They keep saying I need to show evidence of comprehensive third party insurance. Yet I keep telling them they are two different things. I can’t seem to win as they won’t accept my 3F class compulsory third party evidence or my comprehensive insurance. How can I possibly sign up?

2. Uberx zoom

Uberx zoom Well known member (founder)

The upload is probably incomplete. Ola documents upload feature can be quite hopeless sometimes. Make sure you upload all pages of your insurance policy and that the system show all pages have been properly saved.

Let us know how you go.

3. peter01

peter01 New Member

Thanks yes same document uploaded for about the 6th time was finally accepted. They still say it’s comprehensive third party which is why it was so confusing as to what they actually want. But it’s gone through so that’s the main thing

Uberx zoom likes this.